Hello World! I am Sabirat Rubya. I am an Assistant Professor in the department of Computer Science at Marquette University. My research areas are HCI, Social Computing, Health Informatics, and Human-aided Machine Learning. My research focuses on recommending and designing mobile health technologies for critical health contexts. I completed my BSc in Computer Science from Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology and my PhD in Computer Science from University of Minnesota.
- May 2021: I’ll be presenting my paper in CHI 2021, also serving as a session chair.
- January 2021: I’ll join the Department of Computer Science, Marquette University as an Assistant professor
- December 16, 2020: I’ll serve on the CHI 2021 Late-Breaking Work (LBW) Program Committee!
- December 12, 2020: Paper accepted to CHI 2021! (Link to preprint)
- December 1 2020: I defended my dissertation. Now I’m Dr. Rubya!